Gina’s in for a nasty surprise, as Paul introduces her to the Terremoto, a classic Chilean drink that packs a punch. While the homemade pineapple ice cream melts the duo get into a bit of Chilean history, a few more haikus and Gina teaches Paul about fancy hats.
- Scoop a healthy amount of pineapple ice cream into a 500ml glass (plastic solo cup for extra authenticity)
- Fill with Pipeño wine (substitute a sweet white wine)
- Add about a 1/2 ounce of Fernet Branca
- A dash of Grenadine (optional)
- Have another and see if you can still feel your legs